28th September – 1st October 2017
Information about our venues
The first church in Scotland to be lit by electricity. Built in 1882 by William Burges, it is a rare Scottish example of his work.
The school building on Ayr Road has been used as the town’s main secondary school since 1969.
Designed by Robert Ingram and built in 1883/4, this beautiful town hall has undergone extensive restoration
One of Britain’s most beautiful stately homes and best-kept heritage secrets, with sumptuous interiors and magnificent furnishings.
Sitting in the middle of the square in the town centre, Cumnock Old Church was designed by Brown & Wardrop and built in 1866.
The comfort and warm welcome offered by Dumfries Arms makes the perfect place for our Festival Club.
Old Cumnock Trinity Church, Ayr Road Cumnock KA18 1DW
Auchinleck Parish Church Church Hill, Auchinleck, KA18 2AE
Founder and Artistic Director: Sir James MacMillan CBE | Patron: Nicola Benedetti MBE
The Cumnock Tryst is a charity registered with the Office of the Scottish Charity Regulator No SCO44068 | firstname.lastname@example.org 0778 8618652 | Press Releases
We respect your privacy.